The business has established a specialized customer care hotline for consumers utilizing Airtel’s landline services to resolve any problems or complaints that may occur. The following are the Airtel landline customer support numbers:
Airtel Landline Customer Care Number: 121 from an Airtel landline
Airtel Landline Customer Care Number: 011-44444121 from any other phone
Consumers may call these numbers to report problems including line interruptions, difficulties paying their bills, or to ask for a new landline connection. Customers may obtain online help for Airtel’s landline services via the corporate website in addition to these phone numbers.
Read also: Complete List of BSNL Customer Care Number for Landline, Mobile, and Broadband Services
Airtel Customer Care Numbers for Mobile Services
Millions of users in India use Airtel’s mobile services, which are among the most well-liked, for voice and data communication. A dedicated customer care hotline has been established by Airtel to address any problems that could occur with mobile services in light of the company’s vast client base. The following are the Airtel mobile customer support numbers:
- Airtel Customer Care Number: 121 for queries related to services, bill payments, or recharge
- Airtel Toll-Free Customer Care Number: 198(for complaints or service-related issues
- Airtel Customer Care Number: +91-9810012345 (for postpaid users traveling outside India
Consumers may call these numbers to report difficulties with the network, with recharges, or with bill payments. Customers may also obtain online help from Airtel for mobile services via its website to fix problems or access account information.
Airtel Customer Care Numbers for Broadband Services
Those that demand high-speed internet access for business or personal usage often utilize Airtel’s broadband services. Airtel has established a specialized customer care hotline to solve any concerns that can occur with broadband connections. The following are the Airtel broadband customer service phone numbers:
- Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number: 121 from an Airtel landline
- Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number: 011-44444121 from any other phone
- Airtel Broadband Toll-Free Customer Care Number: 1800-103-0121 for complaints or service-related issues
These lines may be used by customers to report problems like sluggish connections, billing concerns, or to ask for a new broadband connection. Also, consumers may obtain account information and fix problems with Airtel’s internet services online via its website.
Other Essential Information
Customers of Airtel should be aware of the following important details in addition to the customer service numbers provided above:
- Customers may utilize the chat support option on Airtel’s website to interact with customer service agents and have their questions answered.
- Also, consumers may express questions or concerns to Airtel’s customer service department through a specific email address. Emails should be sent to email@example.com.
- Offering a mobile app is Airtel.
Frequently Asked Questions About Airtel Customer Care Number
1. How do I contact Airtel customer care?
By calling the appropriate numbers for landline, mobile, or broadband services, you may get in touch with Airtel customer support. To contact customer service agents for mobile services, you may also utilize the chat support function on the Airtel app or website. Other from that, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Are Airtel customer care numbers toll-free?
There are no toll-free lines for Airtel’s internet and landline customer support. Nevertheless, complaints or service-related concerns for mobile services may be reported by calling the Airtel toll-free customer care number 198.
3. Can I contact Airtel customer care from outside India?
Dial +91-9810012345 to reach Airtel customer service if you are an Airtel postpaid client traveling outside of India. But, there’s a chance that this number isn’t toll-free, and calling from abroad can cost money.
4. What kind of issues can Airtel customer care help me with?
Your landline, mobile, or internet services may be affected by network outages, billing difficulties, recharge problems, or service-related complaints. Airtel customer service can assist you with these problems.
5. Can I use the Airtel app to contact customer care?
Customers may connect with customer service agents using the Airtel app’s chat support function to ask questions and obtain answers.
6. How do I report a complaint to Airtel customer care?
Call the Airtel toll-free customer service number 198 for mobile services or the Airtel broadband toll-free customer service number 1800-103-0121 for broadband services to file a complaint with Airtel customer support. Also, you may utilize the chat help function on the Airtel website or app or send an email to email@example.com.
7. Can Airtel customer care help me with technical issues?
You may get assistance from Airtel customer support if you’re having technical problems with your landline, mobile, or internet services. They may be able to resolve the problem over the phone or refer it to a technical team for further help.
8. How do I check the status of my complaint with Airtel customer care?
By dialing the appropriate customer service numbers or utilizing the chat support option on the Airtel website or app, you may find out the progress of your complaint with Airtel customer service. To get a progress update, you may need to submit the reference number for your complaint.
Read also: Jio Customer Care Number for Landline, Mobile, and Broadband Services.
9. What should I do if I am not satisfied with the resolution provided by Airtel customer care?
If the solutions offered by Airtel customer service does not satisfy you, you have two options: report the problem to a higher authority or submit a complaint with the appropriate regulatory body. You may escalate the problem by using an internal escalation mechanism that Airtel may have.